We're excited to announce our annual Brilliant Future Scholarship. This is an opportunity for 2023 graduating high school seniors who start in our June, July or August 2023 classes to be awarded a scholarship toward their education!
GUIDELINES AND RULES
To qualify for the Brilliant Future Scholarship, all of the following guidelines and rules must be met.
- You must have completed a Career Planning Session with our Admissions Team
- You must be 2023 graduating high school seniors and meet all Aveda Institute admissions requirements
- Scholarship is available only to participants who start in the Aveda Institute June, July, or August classes
- Participants may not be or have previously been enrolled in a cosmetology, esthetics or nail esthetics course
- Scholarships will be awarded upon completion of the program and graduation. See award scholarship info below
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, simply fill out the application below no later than July 31, 2023. Application includes two written or video essays that will be submitted through the form:
- WHY THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY? - Submit either a 200-word essay or a video telling us why you are interested in the beauty industry (upload a .doc, .docx, .pdf file, or Youtube link)
- WHY THE AVEDA INSTITUTE? - Submit either a 200-word essay or a video telling us why you think the Aveda Institute will make you successful in the beauty industry (upload a .doc, .docx, .pdf file, or Youtube link)
Click below to fill out the application for your school :
This is not a sweepstakes or drawing. All participating students meeting the above guidelines and rules will be awarded the scholarship (see "award of scholarship" below). The Aveda Institute does not discriminate in admissions or access to our programs on the basis of age, race, color, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, financial status, veteran status or national origin. Scholarship funds will be disbursed upon completion of the program. Scholarship funds are only awarded if the winner starts in June, July or August of 2023.
Award of Scholarship: Each an eligible student (based upon the guidelines and rules above), will receive a scholarship (only in the amount described above) which will be in the form of a credit toward tuition upon completion of the student’s program and graduation. For students with Title IV or Institute loans, the monies will reduce the student’s outstanding balance. For students who have paid their tuition in cash, the monies will reduce future tuition balance owed, and to the extent nothing further is owed, the remaining balance of monies shall be paid to the student. Total value of the scholarship for a student depends the student’s program and the institute from which the student graduates. Scholarship is nontransferable.