Choosing a career path can be difficult, but it you’ve decided that a career in the beauty industry is for you, we’re here to make your application process as easy as possible! Below are the basic steps apply for cosmetology or esthetics school at the Aveda Institute.
- Request Information – The first step on your journey to a career in the beauty industry is to simply request more information. Once you request information, our admissions team will reach out to learn more about your dreams in the beauty industry and to schedule a virtual or in-person campus visit.
- Virtual Campus Visit / Campus Visit – Our admissions representatives will show you around our campus and walk you through what an education at the Aveda Institute looks like as well as give you the chance to meet some educators and current student along the way
- Financial Plan – Once your campus visit is done, you will meet with our Financial Aid team to go over affordability options and determine your eligibility for Federal Financial Aid
- Get Accepted – If you meet the requirements (high school diploma, etc.), our admissions representatives will recommend you for acceptance to the institute director
- Enroll – Upon acceptance, you will fill out your enrollment agreement and officially reserve your spot in our cosmetology or esthetics program
- Required Documents – Before you start you will be required to collect certain documents, including your social security card, high school transcript and more. Our admissions representatives have resources should you not know how to obtain one ore more of the requirements
- Start – Your Aveda story officially begins as you clock the first hours of your future career in the beauty industry!
We’re excited about your interest in the beauty industry and can’t wait to be a part of helping you achieve your dreams!